Get the Sherpa guide to making your limited drug supply last through your clinical studies.
Bringing a new drug to market can be a heavy financial burden on any pharmaceutical company. It has become even more burdensome over the last several years as the industry pushes the boundaries of innovation. This is because newer, often more-complex therapies not only increase risk in drug development but also drive costs even higher.
The following six strategies can be used to find balance while using a trusted clinical packager:
- Employ a drug-sparing strategy
- Ensure rigorous patient screening and user-friendly packaging
- Identify accommodating kit design
- Centralize clinical supply storage
- Select countries with flexibility in mind
- Use just-in-time strategies